Some of my clients have been on the personal development path for a while now, some are new to the work. There’s a lot of talk about a major consciousness shift happening but we don’t have to understand or believe it at a world level – just look at your own life. What’s happening? How different are you now than five years ago? Where are you still stuck? What’s your passion? What’s your frustration? So try this checklist:
- I feel good about who I am.
- I feel passionate about my life.
- I feel hopeful about my life.
- I feel frustrated about my life.
- I feel trapped by the past.
- I feel limited by my family.
- I feel ashamed of who I am.
- I feel like I don’t fit in.
- I don’t like my family of origin.
- I feel unresolved issues with my family of origin.
- I have one or two really big issues to clear.
- I feel like I’m on the right path but am waiting for a breakthrough.
If you checked yes to 1, 2, 3, take a moment and really realize the gains you have made in self-acceptance. Consider how the world now benefits from who you are.
If you checked 4, 7, 8, or 12, and if you are curious about discovering how you are unique and what’s your decision making authority, consider exploring human design or the Enneagram.
If you checked 5, 6, 9, 10 or 11 and if you haven’t spent much time tapping on past events, try some tapping, either alone, with a friend, or with a professional who resonates with you, including myself. If you have already have been tapping on these issues with no significant shifts, then it’s time to look into the family ancestral piece.
If you want to talk about what you discovered and see how or if working together can help, fill this out below, and I’ll be in touch. Please note that I’m still working on this form, so it’s not quite flowing exactly right yet.