Tapping for our emotional response to the pandemic as we settle into the second month.
We’re in the 6th week of the official pandemic. Think back – look at how much you’ve already adjusted to! But some of us are feeling bored, antsy, or too busy. 70% of us are made to respond to external events! Without enough to respond to, we can feel antsy or like we aren’t using up our energy each day. And of course, adapting to being online and at home for work and school can be exhausting.
- Tapping for feeling bored
- Tapping for feeling overstimulated by recreating work and school online
- The vulnerability underneath the feelings
Two special circumstances
- Facing ourselves; issues with our bodies and kinder self talk
- Medical emergencies not related to the COVID-10
The mature way of handling no and having more resources
9 Ways to Feel Less Stressed
Available on Amazon in paperback $6.99 and Kindle $4.99.