“I hate washing dishes”
Don’t let the topic fool you, there’s a lot to learn in this tapping audio.
- When we don’t let ourselves feel how we are dissatisfied, it can be because we think there’s nothing that can be done about it.
- When we are stuck on something somewhat “trivial,” it can be because we have competing values at stake.
- When we are tapping, we can use exaggerated words or phrases.
- Not seeing any other possible solution can be part of what we tap on.
- Tension in the body – which chakra do you feel it in?
- Tapping on being controlled
- As kids the impact of tightly controlled structures
- Mapping our inner sense of timing to the outside world
Photo by Ray Hennessy