This week the interaction between individual needs and group needs might have come into acute focus for you as the archetypal energy of the 45 is defined by the sun. As with all these archetypes, each energy is an opportunity to find more strength and love in who we are and to unravel the grip of fear on our beings.
Alignment between authority and empowerment, group and individual.
A delicious potential exists where individual freedom and group health co-exist and in fact reinforce each other. In human design, we learn that we have a combination of individual circuitry, tribal circuitry, and collective circuitry. Tribal is concerned with the survival and health of the immediate tribe. Individual is concerned with empowerment and one’s own agenda. Collective is the balancing of the transactions between tribes.
We each carry varying amounts of these definitions in our charts and energy field. Some of us might recognize the feeling of giving up what we want individually to support the group’s purpose or being excluded from the tribe to follow our individual energy. However, this pattern is old. As described in the 45th Gene Key, there is an unfolding evolution where both individuals and group energies thrive and support each other seamlessly.
Just for today, notice when you discover alignment between your needs and the group’s needs.
While tapping on the side-of-the-hand points, say:
- As I celebrate this synergy of myself and my tribe, I deeply and completely accept myself.
- As I realize this presence that supports both me and my tribe, I deeply and completely accept myself.
- As I notice this magical spaciousness that includes both me and my group, I deeply and completely accept myself.
Tap three rounds, using the following phrases:
- Noticing my individual energy
- Noticing the group’s energy
- Feeling the space for both together
If a memory surfaces of a time when you and a group were at odds, do some detailed tapping on that event.
More are available in the book Just for Today.