I am clear.
Some areas of our lives unequivocally reflect who and what we are. We act based on what we value, we change our actions easily if they are out of alignment, and we send a clear signal to the world. We are not defining ourselves by our behavior; we define ourselves by what we hold clear, and our behavior follows.
At times, we do not even realize our clarity as it is such a part of us. For some of us, this clarity is about our ability to make money. For some of us, it is about our ability to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle habits. For some of us, it is about being a parent. For some of us, this clarity is about being with our soulmates. For some of us, it is about freedom. For some of us, it is about being in harmony with animals and nature. For some of us, it is about building an empire. The list goes on.
Just for today, consider the parts of your life where you are crystal, unequivocally clear.
While tapping on the side-of-the-hand points, say:
- As I notice this clarity in my core, I deeply and completely accept myself.
- As I consider this clarity guiding my actions and my life, I deeply and completely accept myself.
- As I value this unique clarity in myself, I can be at ease with what others value.
Tap three rounds, using the following phrases:
- This deep clarity and knowing I hold
- I did not realize how impactful I am.
- I see the power that I hold.
For the complete series of Just for Today insights and tapping ideas, you may sign up for the one-year email series. The book version will be available in July.
Be one of the first recipients by ordering here.