“If a system is to last, it must learn to feed itself whilst it grows.”
This quote from the 52nd Gene Key, soon in the sun’s transit, has fascinating implications for how we treat ourselves as we voyage on our paths of self-realization.
When we grow a tomato, we plant, we water, we orient towards the right amount of sun, and we wait. We appreciate the new growth that magically appears overnight; we notice the new blooms that will, in time, transform to unripe fruit, and finally, to fruit that are delicious, perfect in their imperfection.
As we turn inwards towards ourselves, let us bring this same energy of curiosity, patience, and expectation to our process. While we might not know the fruit being produced, we can notice new growth and new flowers as we are nourished gently and patiently.
Just for today, I am gentle with myself and relax into the current stage of my life process.
While tapping on the side-of-the-hand points, say:
- As I consider this idea of feeding myself while growing, I relax into the natural cycles at work within me.
- As I relax into the unique timing of my life process, I am aware of when I am still and when I am actively expanding.
- I feed myself while I grow.
Tap three rounds using the following phrases:
- I nourish myself as I am growing.
- There is a natural cycle to everything.
- Everything unfolds with the right timing.
If you enjoyed this contemplation and tapping idea, there is an email series for one year you can purchase now. Read here for more information. The book will be available in the fall.
New to tapping?
For An Audio Description of the Points
Richard Rudd, The Gene Keys: Unlocking the Higher Purpose Hidden in your DNA (London: Osprey Publishing Ltd. 2015), Kindle Locations 11403.
Richard Rudd, The Gene Keys: Unlocking the Higher Purpose Hidden in your DNA (London: Gene Keys Publishing, 2009), p 404.