I notice with whom I feel at ease.
Many of us have been conditioned not to notice who feels good to us, who feels safe to us, and with whom we feel at ease. We have jobs to do, classes to attend, things to get done, and we have gotten pushed into doing them without having time to sense whether it feels right to us.
Imagine a cat who sniffs the air before moving into a room. She stops and senses where she wants to go. Now imagine your standard school setting where you were told what class to be in, who to sit next to, and who your teacher was. We had to squash our sense of what feels right in order to do what others told us was right.
The invitation is to reconnect with our inner sense of who feels right to us. This invitation asks us to slow down our day, find space for a few pauses to go within, and notice what we are sensing. I can feel which checkout line feels better to me. I can know which phone call feels right to answer or not. I can sense whether I want to talk to this person or not.
Just for today, I pause and notice how this person feels to me.
While tapping on the side-of-the-hand points, say:
- As I tune into my subtler senses, including noticing who feels nourishing, safe, exciting, or aligned with me, I give myself space to know my intuition.
- As I tune into the unseen energies that connect us, I move more slowly and give myself space to know my intuition.
- As I move more slowly in my transitions, I give myself space to be aware of what feels better to me.
Tap three rounds using the following phrases:
- Feeling the subtler energies
- Having the space to notice what feels better
- Noticing who feels nourishing, safe, exciting, and aligned to me
If you would like to receive a full year’s worth of these tapping ideas, I offer an email series that comes every other day, right to your email. If you want more information or to make a purchase, click here.