When we do our self-development work, work with clients, interact with our children, decide to go to the doctor or not, or notice contrast, I notice a key orientation that underlies everything: Are we seeing the health in the system or are we seeing the pathology?
All the models I study contain an invitation to see the health in the system.
- Embrace the shadow; through the shadow, we find the gift.
- Transcend and include.
- Our greatest gifts to the world come from the journey through our deepest wounds.
- Each of us in unique and who we are is an irreplaceable piece of the puzzle.
Natural Learning Rhythms Model of Child Development
- Each stage has a need and disruptive behaviour is pointing to unmet developmental needs. As we meet needs of children, we heal that unmet need in ourselves.
- Even though I have this issue, I deeply and completely accept myself. 😉
- The body has a healing intelligence; symptoms are helpful information.
Communion of Light
- We are expressions of unconditional love having an expanding physical experience.
So as you go about your day today, notice if you are looking for the health or the pathology. Are you seeing the potential? Are you seeing the expansion possible? How are you honoring your inner wisdom and intuition? Are you willing to be okay with what isn’t working as you know something larger at play is working? And if you aren’t feeling into the potential right now, perhaps you have someone in your life who offers that to you?