When to Get Help
- You are feeling frustrated with your children
- You are feeling affected by your childhood traumas and it’s affecting your connection with your children
- You have had a new baby and are feeling overwhelmed
- You want to unschool but have some doubts
- You were abused as a child and it’s affecting you now
- You are triggered by your child as he or she reaches a different age
- Your child has changed and you haven’t caught up yet
Despite our best intentions, parenting can bring out some of our shadow stuff and getting the help of a compassionate coach can transform some of our most painful experiences into affirming and expansive insights. The use of EFT to address issues from the past combines with an understanding of the evolution of parenting and the dedication of attachment and conscious parent. As an unschooling mom of three. with a deep commitment to peaceful parenting myself, I find my parent clients enjoy the understanding and skill I bring to support them.
I have been on a journey of conscious parenting for the last twenty one years. Attachment parenting, unschooling, connecting with respect and understanding the core needs of children at different development stages are all part of my journey and knowledge base.
Some of my most treasured clients are fellow mothers who are transforming their childhood experiences into a new way of relating.
One of my popular articles is based on Robin Grille’s work Parenting for A Peaceful World. I called it the A New Parenting Paradigm with EFT.