I offer support, guidance, and coaching for:
♦ Spiritual-oriented, holistic healers
♦ Seasoned energy practitioners
♦ Unschooling mothers and attachment parents
♦ Round-peg-square-hole types
♦ Anyone who feels called to my work
I provide solutions to:
- Problems found in the Family Matrix. These problems can look like blocks in our lives that aren’t shifting despite our best efforts, unresolved emotions tied to family events, or other stubborn issues that haven’t shifted yet. The Family Matrix is the system of biological family, ancestors, homelands and related events that support
our energetic well-being and is a loving connection of support from the spiritual to the material plane.
- Problems tied to unaddressed emotions or painful past events. With the use of EFT, aka meridian tapping, these events can be often cleared much faster than other methods.
- Issues of self-esteem, self-confidence, and direction. Using models of the Enneagram and Human Design combined with my intuition and insights, I can guide you to a better understanding of your unique make-up, energy, potential blind spots, and developmental path.
- Parenting problems for parents wanting to transform their childhood experiences into a new model of parenting. Despite our best intentions, parenting can bring out some of our shadow stuff and getting the help of a compasssionate coach can transform some of our most painful experiences into affirming and expansive insights.
The core value that shows up in my work is:
- We each have an innate drive towards wholeness, health, and evolution. The bigger the issue, the bigger the love that is wanting to be seen and realized.
I use all the tools in my toolkit to address your unique needs.
I describe my services on the Sessions page but bottomline is that I use all the tools in my Toolkit to respond to what you need: EFT aka tapping, Family Energetics, Family Constellations, Human Design, the Enneagram, parts theory, inner child work, spiritual guidance, intuition and so on.
If you want to hear what others say about my work, please read my Appreciation page.